Comprehensive Educational Program Includes 40 Sessions with Top Cannabis Experts
The legal and medical marijuana industry is on track to be the next American gold rush, and organizers of the 2nd Annual Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition (CWCBExpo) in New York, say it will present an in-depth educational program that covers everything from A to Z on how to succeed in this dynamic industry.
Sponsored by the International Cannabis Association (ICA), CWCBExpo, taking place June 17-19 at the Javits Center in New York, provides the latest insight and strategies for the legal, regulatory, financial, operational, retail, marketing and healthcare sectors of the industry.
“The steps to enter the cannabis business can be overwhelming with even just the different state and national mandates,” said Dan Humiston, president of ICA, “And if you are already in the business, you have to be quick and nimble to stay competitive and grow. No matter your point of entry, CWCBExpo in NY has you covered and will give you the knowledge, tools and connections to succeed.”
Sessions being presented during the conference program on Thursday, June 18th and Friday, June 19th include:
• What Physicians Need to Know to Prescribe Medical Marijuana to their Patients
• Will Cannabis be the Next Big Retail Opportunity?
• How to Legally Invest in the Cannabis Industry
• How to Obtain a State License to Sell, Grow or Produce Medical or Recreational Marijuana
• Methods and Devices Used to Extract Cannabis Oil from Plants