U.S.: 10 Most Popular Marijuana Jobs Revealed
420careers.com, a marijuana industry job listing site, has revealed the 10 most popular marijuana industry jobs in the United States.
“Because the marijuana industry is so new and expanding so rapidly, many employers only require minimal or no experience necessary for their jobs posted on 420careers.com. This means that almost anyone 18 or older can apply for a job and be a highly considered candidate for the position,” stated Colby Ayres, the Director of Marketing at 420careers.com.
10 most popular marijuana jobs in the United States:
1. Budtenders (marijuana “pharmacists”) – assist dispensary customers with marijuana inquiries.
2. Marijuana Cultivators (growers) – cultivate marijuana for dispensaries.
3. Edibles Chefs – create marijuana-infused foods such as cookies, brownies, teas, sodas, and sauces.
4. Extraction Technicians – help make marijuana-infused products by creating marijuana concentrates.
5. Marijuana Industry Journalists – write about the marijuana industry for publications or blogs.
6. Vaporizer Sales Representatives – sell vaporizers for manufacturers or distributors.
7. Dispensary Security Officers – patrol dispensaries for illegal activity.
8. Trimmers – harvest and process marijuana for dispensaries.
9. Dispensary Managers – manage all or various aspects of dispensaries.
10. Marijuana Delivery Drivers – deliver marijuana to customers.
10 most popular auxiliary jobs the marijuana industry helps employ:
3. Event Planners
5. Web Developers/Designers
7. HVAC Technicians
8. Merchant Processors
9. Payroll Services
10. General Contractors
420careers.com provides a free website for marijuana-related businesses to post available marijuana jobs and browse job-seekers’ resumes, while job-seekers can freely browse and apply for marijuana jobs, as well as post their resumes. Businesses can upgrade their job posting to a Featured Job listing for $25 that is displayed and highlighted on 420careers.com’s homepage.
Graphic: The Glass House TX