Registration is now live for the 2nd Annual Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition (CWCBExpo) taking place June 17-19 at the Javits Convention Center in New York, NY.
CWCBExpo is sponsored by the International Cannabis Association (ICA) and is billing itself as "the only event on the East Coast that will provide the latest information, resources and tools for aspiring cannabis entrepreneurs, healthcare professionals, investors, equity partners, service providers as well as those already in the business."
Led by industry experts in the medical, legal, financial and product development fields, the CWCBExpo’s conference program in New York will cover important topics and business objectives that are needed to succeed in this rapidly changing and growing industry, according to organizers.
The 40 conference sessions include:
• How to Obtain a State License to Sell, Grow or Produce Medical or Recreational Marijuana
• The Top 10 Things It Takes to Make a Successful MMJ Operator
• Attracting Wall Street to Your Cannabis Business
• How to Maximize the Valuation of Your Cannabis Business to Achieve the Highest Possible Investment and Sale Multiples
• How to Work with Unions for Your NYS Medical Marijuana Business
• What Physicians Need to Know to Prescribe Medical Marijuana to Their Patients
Taking place under one roof in New York City, the media and financial capitol of the world, CWCBExpo is an event at which to learn what it takes to succeed and remain competitive in this fast-growing and dynamic market.