With medical marijuana coming to Maryland, experts at Green Rush Consulting have evaluated this emerging market in a new Maryland Market Analysis for the Medical Marijuana Industry. This analysis examines both the latest draft regulations and the potential of the Maryland market.
"With a favorable political climate and more than 50 percent of Maryland residents in favor of recreational marijuana, the Maryland market is full of promise for the medical marijuana industry," according to Green Rush. "This analysis not only estimates the industry revenue potential, but also breaks down the patient population – critical information for opening a medical marijuana dispensary in Maryland."
The Maryland Market Analysis for the Medical Marijuana Industry also summarizes the application process with reference to the critical sections of the current draft regulations.
The GRC team gives applicants a handy reference as they begin preparing for the September application process:
• Comprehensive analysis of Maryland's political climate as it relates to medical and recreational marijuana;
• Descriptions of the qualifying conditions for patients, and a disease-by-disease estimate of the potential patient pool;
• Detailed breakdown of the application process for cultivation centers, processors, dispensaries, physicians, and patients;
• Projections of the revenue potential for dispensaries and cultivation centers; and
• Discussion of the potential future of recreational marijuana in Maryland.