MJPayment on Friday launched what the company described as "an innovative and powerful cash management and logistics solution for the legal marijuana industry."
According to a prepared statement from the company, "MJPayment is taking the headache out of Cash Management with a complete financial solution that allows customers the flexibility to meet their changing demands."
The company is calling MJPayment "the first and only integrated financial solution for the marijuana industry." According to MJPayment, it "provides cash management, logistics, and payment solutions to the marijuana industry and their suppliers."
MJPayment says its partnerships allow customers to integrate everything from cash logistics and point-of-sale systems, to cashless consumer and supplier payment solutions.
The company says MJPayment provides a one-source helping hand by:
• Removing cash handling and security cost from client businesses
• Reducing administration costs
• Creating and maintaining a cashless business
• Paying bills and invoices electronically
• Providing cash management solutions for personal and business use
• Offering 24-hour customer support and rewards programs
"Our unparalleled experience is evident in our ability to deliver a wide selection of cost-effective solutions designed to fit each clients' unique needs," said Timothy Harrington, president of MJPayment. "We work to configure a solution tailored to a demanding customer base.