Tax Credit Information

Why GiveContributeTax Credit Information

How would you like to make the state of Oregon donate $50 to implement the legal regulation of medical and adult marijuana sales and restore industrial hemp? Here’s how you can.

In Oregon, state income tax filers can receive an income tax credit of up to $50 per person, $100 for married couples filing jointly, by donating to our political committee, CRRH. In Oregon donations to registered Oregon initiative petition campaigns qualify for a 100% refund of up to $50 per person. Please donate to our campaign to put the Oregon Cannabis Tax Act (OCTA) and Oregon Cannabis Amendment on the ballot. Any donation you make to CRRH will qualify you for the tax credit when you file your next Oregon state income taxes.

You loan us $50, as a political donation: the state of Oregon repays it in full when you file your tax forms next year. Donate to CRRH today and get all of it up to $50 per person back the next time you file your state taxes. Think of it as a loan.

Please help the Campaign for the Restoration and Regulation of Hemp (CRRH), put this issue on the November 2014 ballot. We stopped the recriminalization of marijuana our legislature passed with our referendum. Please help us finish the job by regulating the sale of medical and adult marijuana and restoring industrial hemp with your signature, your donation and your vote.

Our initiative needs your help. We need money so we can pay petitioners to put this important issue on the ballot. If you file taxes, $50 is free.

Help Us Restore Hemp!